Windsurfing Now Magazine

Introductions, gear reviews, locations and conditions, races, opinions, recipes.....post'm here
FISH
WSC Local

Windsurfing Now Magazine

Postby FISH » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Hey all - After the demise of Windsport, Pete DeKay, the previous editor of Windsport, is starting up a new mag: Windsurfing Now. I heard a rumour that the first issue is out but I have no idea where to find it.

Anyway, our sport has definitely taken a hit with the introduction of kiting (partly at least), but I hope to support this endeavour of Pete's and help make this new mag last!

Good luck Pete!

http://www.windsurfingnowmag.com/
FISH
KC-79

FISH
WSC Local

Re: Windsurfing Now Magazine

Postby FISH » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Subscriptions available! Help support our only North American mag!
https://www.windsurfingnowmag.com/
FISH
KC-79

Barriekiter
WSC Contributor

Postby Barriekiter » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:53 pm

I received my copy of the New Magazine in the mail on Friday! :D Great work and congrats to the Editor!!!

I have read a few of the articles and am getting pumped about actually getting some new kit!!! 8)

Now I need to work on getting back into a bit better shape over the winter so I can hang onto the boom again!! :)

Cheers, BK

FISH
WSC Local

Postby FISH » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:54 am

You have your first ed. already? Wonder who else does? I subscribed in mid-October but haven't got my first issue yet! Very keen to check it out.
Cheers,
FISH
KC-79

Windian
WSC Contributor

Postby Windian » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:43 pm

I received mine a few weeks ago compliments of Vela. It definitely reminds me of Windsport mag.