Journals section non-responsive?

JayTurcot
WSC Local

Journals section non-responsive?

Postby JayTurcot » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 am

I've been able to post two journal entries (yay 2014 has started!), but the journal section is either extremely slow or something is blocking the re-direct after hitting "Save".

I ended-up double-posting but luckily just edited the second post to be my 2nd session (problem resolved), but experienced the same slowness on hitting "Save".

Delete session broken?
Last but not least, I tried out the delete (Select checkbox, delete select session from the "List My Journal Entries" page) and ended up in the Classifieds, so something might not be wired up properly there!

Hopefully that gets

Chome
Mac OSX
Jay Turcot
"It's a crazy addiction we have isn't it?"

KC5555
WSC Local

Re: Journals section non-responsive?

Postby KC5555 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Jay,

Server is being upgraded....response time and uploads have been dead slow, hopefully all the kinks are worked out next week.

Will see whats doing with the code though.

db

FISH
WSC Local

Postby FISH » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 pm

It is programmed to know that no Canadian should be submitting journal entries in March. Sorry Jay. Serves ya right for going to SF! ;)
FISH
KC-79

old whitey
WSC Local

Postby old whitey » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 am

You are so wrong Fish . All REAL Canadians should be submitting March entries. Just need a 5-10 degree day and some wind (although I think I'm going to have to travel to my folks place in Ajax as there is still no open water here.)

fathom
WSC Local

Postby fathom » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Lots of open water here (in fact all open). Georgian bay 2 weeks ago was ALL ice viewing from the top of Blue Mountain.
Journal was super slow yesterday (with java applet errors etc...) but I think it's because Jay was sailing and was about to post something.

old whitey
WSC Local

Postby old whitey » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Good news that its all open. I'll be texting you on the first good weekend day Fathom. Some of us don't have PSC coming up and NEED the days!